Greetings from Bogotá!
As a part of our mission to Facilitate the construction of a broad vision of the national and international context, in the training and research processes of the University, through the promotion of intercultural skills and knowledge transfer. Strengthening, in this way, the social and international impact of the quality and innovation of the University. Universidad de los Andes (UNIANDES) is now open for Spring Program 2020. Come register yourself!
On the following link, you will find our historic catalog of courses. Please keep in mind that the official catalog for your exchange semester will be published 1 or 2 weeks before the course registration.
click here: https://bit.ly/2L30TFt
Most of our classes are taught in Spanish Therefore a B2 Spanish level is required. However, if the student is going to take courses taught in English a B2 English level and an A2 Spanish level is required.
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Official transcript of records (Spanish or English)
- List of current courses
- An essay in Spanish explaining the reasons why you want to study at Universidad de Los Andes
- One picture (3cmx4cm white background) (JPG)
- Portfolio (Only for students who want to join the Faculty of Architecture and Design) (Free format)
- Curriculum Vitae
- A Certificate of Spanish B2 CEFR (a certificate from your home institution, a teacher or a Spanish Institute)
- Official Certificate of Enrollment from Faculty addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs
- Motivation Letter
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Recommendation Letter from the Academic Advisor
Please send all documents above in 2 hard copies to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and 1 softcopy *(Combined in 1 PDF Format, except for ID Photo must be JPEG format) to email: email@example.com no more than September 30, 2019.