Greetings from Chung-Ang University and we hope all is well!
Chung-Ang University is a private institution with 30,000 students and 982 faculty members. It consists of 10 undergraduate colleges and 16 graduate schools. It operates two campuses, in Seoul and Anseong, Korea. Established in 1918, CAU has endured through the painful course of Korea’s modern history, upholding its ideal of “Justice and Truth”. Since then, CAU has taken a leading role in nurturing intellectuals of the nation. Respected as leading institution providing quality education, CAU has sped up the pace of innovation in local education.
We are pleased to inform that the incoming exchange student nominations for the Spring semester 2020 is now open. Chung-Ang University is delighted to receive UGM nominations and look forward to greeting students from UGM at Chung-Ang University.
Please refer to the link below – a list of courses offered in English (from Spring 2019 to Fall 2019).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fyRHERcwEYnKkFwfhofFB81FmX8ieXDH/view (*Please note this is only to be used as a reference. The final, official list of courses will be available through the online course registration system (Portal system) approximately 1 month before the beginning of lectures.)
Fact Sheet (download)
Services for the exchange student (download)
- Official Academic Transcript
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Financial Statement (*Official document provided by the bank, the other documents are not available)
- Passport-size Photo (3.5cm x 4.5cm, white background, taken within the past six months)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Certificate of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Recommendation from Academic Advisor
- Photocopy of Certificate of Language Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to email@example.com no later than October 21st, 2019.