Greetings from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia!
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) is a public university that was established in 1970, this university was born from the aim of keeping the Malay language as the national language of the knowledge. UKM has made a huge grown over the years and now they have 13 faculties, 13 research institutes and two commercial entities. UKM is a university that received the title Research university (RU) which has been attractive for students from all over the world and is focused on the quality of research and publication, innovative teaching and learning, internationalization and international benchmark, good governance, and also effective delivery.
We are pleased to inform you that Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia is now accepting applications of student exchange for 2nd Semester, February to June 2020.
- Faculty of Economics and Management (Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Accounting) http://www.ukm.my/fep/
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment (Bachelor of Engineering (Civil), Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic, Electronic), Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical), Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)) http://www.ukm.my/jurutera/
- Faculty of Information Science and Technology (Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Software Engineering (Multimedia System Development, Information System Development)) http://www.ftsm.ukm.my/
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities (Bachelor of Arts (English Language Studies)) http://www.ukm.my/fssk/
- Faculty of Education (Bachelor of Education with Honours (Teaching English as a Second Language)) http://www.ukm.my/fpendidikan/en/
- Application Form (download)
- Official Academic Transcript
- Certificate of English Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Reference/Recommendation from Academic Advisor
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 4.5 x 5.0 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia as for host university selection.
- THE FINAL decision from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (1 COPY) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to email@example.com no later than October 21st, 2019.