Greetings from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA!
Western Michigan University is a globally engaged, national research university that promotes success for learners at all levels and stands out among America’s more than 4,600 public and private degree-granting colleges and universities. WMU’s campuses encompass about 1,300 acres as well as 170 buildings and feature some of the finest facilities in the Midwest.
We are pleased to inform you that WMU 2020-2021 nomination for the Exchange program is now open.
Important information for Exchange Application:
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Photocopy of Certificate of Language Proficiency (*adjust to the attached English proficiency requirements)
- Letter of Recommendation from Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Certificate of Enrollment from Faculty
- Official Academic Transcript
- Colored Copy of Passport
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to email@example.com no later than January 15, 2020, for Fall Nomination 2020 and August 1, 2020, for Spring Nomination 2021.