[Scholarship is offered for this program]
To mark its 150th Anniversary in 1982, Jardine Matheson established an educational trust called The Jardine Foundation to provide scholarships. The Foundation in its discretion awards Jardine Scholarships annually to students to enable them to attend educational establishments, primarily selected colleges at the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom. The Foundation would like to invite UGM students, alumni or staff to apply for the scholarships to pursue postgraduate studies in Oxbridge in 2019.
Download the scheme here UGM Scheme
Please follow the eligibility listed in the 2019 UGM Postgraduate Criteria
Call for application from April/May 2018
Admission deadline: June 21, 2018
Foundation pre-selection – Committee interviews in Jakarta: July 28, 2018
Selected finalists apply to Oxbridge: Sept – Nov 2018
Committee to award the finalists: Jan – May 2019
Full scholarship (covering fees, tuition, board and lodging, and reasonable living expenses and travel expenses to and from the chosen educational establishment at the beginning and at the end of the course in respect of which the Scholarship is awarded).
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination issued by Home University
- Colored copy of passport
- Copy student card
- Certificate of Health Insurance (for six months)
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Fill the 2019 UGM Scheme Application Form
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to the Jardine Foundation as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from the Jardin Foundation.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than June 2, 2018.