[This program is self-funded]
Hokkaido University is one of the oldest, largest, and most prestigious universities in Japan. Boasting the largest number of faculties of Japan’s national universities, we cover almost all areas of the humanities and social and natural sciences and are leader in research activities in Japan and the world. Our alumni include a Nobel laureate, business leaders, research pioneers, artists and writers.
We have several Hokkaido University Exchange Programs 2018-2019, you can find the information here: https://www.global.hokudai.ac.jp/prospective-students/exchange-student-admissions/ or download our program brochure: Student exchange program 2018-2019 (2017.12.8ver.)
Application Package of each program, and:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Hokkaido University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Hokkaido University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than January 22, 2018.