Warmest greetings from Kangwon National University!
Kangwon National University (KNU) was established in 1947 in Chuncheon, Gangwon-do, South Korea. Initially established as an agricultural college, Kangwon National University has steadily expanded to a comprehensive university encompassing a full spectrum of academic fields. Kangwon National University serves as the flagship educational institution of Gangwon-do.
We are glad to inform that the Exchange application for the Spring semester 2020 is now open. Please refer to the attached files for the procedures.
KNU Brochure (download)
Admission Guidelines for Spring semester 2020 (Undergraduate) 학부생 모집요강 (download)
Admission Guidelines for Spring semester 2020 (Graduate School) 대학원생 모집요강 (download)
Application Package (http://ugm.id/KangwonS2020)
- Application Form (form provided)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Official Academic Transcript
- Letter of Reference/Recommendation from Academic Advisor
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Letter of Self-Introduction and Study Plan (form provided)
- Certificate of English Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Certificate of TOPIK (if any)
- Motivation Letter
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3 x 4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Kangwon National University as for host university selection.
- THE FINAL decision from Kangwon National University.
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to email@example.com no later than November 1st, 2019.