[This program is self-funded]
Hanyang University is happy to inform you that we will now accept your nominations for 2018 spring.
For further information, please go to: http://www.hanyangexchange.com/
March 2 – June 21
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0) Language Proficiency Form
• Korean language proficiency (*if any)
• Health Insurance Certificate
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Hanyang University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Hanyang University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 11, 2017