Sciences Po’s exchange program welcomes more than 1,500 students each year from 410 partner universities around the world. At the Bachelor’s level, exchange students can choose from Sciences Po’s seven campuses: Dijon, Le Havre, Menton, Nancy, Paris, Poitiers, and Reims. Exchange students at Master’s or Ph.D. level study on the Paris campus.
Exchange students come to Sciences Po for one or two semesters and can study in English, French or in both languages.
The exchange program is an excellent opportunity to discover Sciences Po’s internationally-focused and professionally-relevant social science curriculum, distinctive teaching methods and vibrant student life.
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Transcript(s)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Letter of Reference
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application through the Science Po website.
- The FINAL decision from Science Po.
Submit before Wednesday, 30 September 2019. (soft file send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in one PDF format, hard file 2 copies to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12)