[This program is self-funded]
University of Opole invites Universitas Gadjah Mada students to participate in the Summer University 2018. This year we have changed the conception and introduced more freedom and flexibility into our programme, thus offering an opportunity to each participant to pursue their own interests and ambitions.
80 hours of classes, workshops and activities. Two English Modules (Practical English with elements of academic English – 30 h, and Elective Courses – 24 h). Rich afternoon and weekend activities. This is what we have prepared to boost English proficiency of the students and improve their social skills.
The fee for the Summer School is 539 Euro EUR and covers the 80 hour course, accommodation at the dormitory, a two day trip to Polish historical capital city – Cracow, and after class activities.
You can also reach us at our website or have students talk to our consultants regarding practicalities of coming to and living in Poland: hello.uni.opole.pl/summer
Deadline: May 15, 2018
539 Euro EUR and covers the 80 hour course, accommodation at the dormitory, a two day trip to Polish historical capital city – Cracow, and after class activities.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination issued by Home University
- Colored copy of passport
- Copy student card
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to University of Opole as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from University of Opole.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 11, 2018.