[Partial Scholarship is offered for this program]
UGM and KNU have been in the partnership long time and we’re so pleased to inform you of the 2019 KNU International Summer Program.
The quota only one qualified student from UGM. This will be a great chance for student as all costs are covered by KNU, aside from the airfare.
■ Type Two-credit Summer Course
■ Benefit All costs (program fees, accommodation and meals) are covered by KNU (Kangwon National University).
Students are responsible only for the airfare and personal money.
■ Duration July 1st – July 12th (Two weeks)
■ Eligibility Undergraduate students who are interested in Korean language and culture recommended by KNU’s partner university. Applicants should be proficient in English as this program will be offered in English.
■ Required Documents
- Application (form provided)
- Recommendation letter
- Copy of Official Academic Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL 530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Certificate of enrollment from faculty
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Copy of Passport
■ You can see the Letter from KNU, Program leaflet and Application form from this attached file 2019 KNU International Summer Program.
Please send all documents above in 1 hardcopy to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 1, 2019.
* DIRECT APPLICATION TO KNU BY STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.