Warm greetings from Waseda University!
Waseda University is opening opportunity for students of Universitas Gadjah Mada to join exchange program that will be held in Spring and Fall 2019.
Application Instructions: https://www.waseda.jp/inst/cie/en/exchange/application
Spring 2019 and Fall 2019
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of Passport
- Academic Study Plan
- Study Abroad Agreement
- Official Certificate of Enrollment issued by the home university
- Official Transcript
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility (COE), sample: sample
- Documents concerning defraying expenses for COE (see here)
- ID photographs
- Nomination letter from Faculty (*Addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Language Proficiency Score (English Based: Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0, Japanese Based: JLPT)
- Grading System Chart
For more information about the required document please visit: https://www.waseda.jp/inst/cie/en/exchange/application
General Qualification and Academic Information, Specific Qualification for Each Program, and Schedule After Coming to Japan information is listed in https://www.waseda.jp/inst/cie/en/exchange/academics
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Waseda University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Waseda University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 1, 2018.