[Scholarship if offered for this program]
Warm greetings from Tohoku University!
We are pleased to inform you that Tohoku University will start to accept exchange program applications from 9:00 am Oct 1, 2018 for spring 2019 enrollment.
Applicable exchange programs for spring 2019 semester:
Application Guideline : https://bit.ly/2QdS9xv
Application Sheet: https://bit.ly/2zzmzEP
Fall semester: 2018/Oct./01 – 2019/Mar.
Spring semester: 2019/Apr./01 – 2019/Sep.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Certificate of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Recommendation from Academic Advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Photocopy of certificate of language proficiency*
- Copy of Official Academic Transcript
Required documents after selected as nominated student (all of the forms below can be downloaded at application websites):
- Certificate of Enrollment from Home University
- Application form for JASSO scholarship (only qualified applicants)
*Minimum language proficiency:
- JYPE, IPLA, COLABS English: TOEFL iBT® Test 79 or equivalent
- DEEp‐ Bridge (UG) Japanese: TTBJ/SPOT 65 English: TOEFL iBT® Test 79 or equivalent
- DEEp‐ Bridge (G) TTBJ/SPOT 85 or TOEFL iBT® Test 79 or equivalent
- DEEP Japanese: JLPT N1
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application through T-Cens – website. (Important: Do not fill the online form before you are selected as nominated student)
- FINAL decision from Tohoku University.