[Scholarship is offered for this program]
1. By February 12, 2019: Please send all documents in 2 HARDCOPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) and A SOFTCOPY (Scan all applicants’ filled-out application materials) by email to email@example.com;
2. By February 28, 2019: UGM will e-mail them back to So OTA (Mr.) and Maria Gracita Cardinal (Ms.).
3. By March 10, 2019: Hard copies must arrive at the FWU International Center.
* DIRECT APPLICATION TO FWU BY STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
1. General Information
2. Application Form
3. Independent Study Project Proposal Sheet
4. Sample of Independent Study Project Proposal Sheet
5. Certificate of Health
6. Course Abstract for WJC Fall 2019 (tentative)
7. Course Abstract for WJC Spring 2020 (tentative)
8. WJC Program Leaflet
9. 6 Reasons Why You Choose WJC
The number of nominated students
The maximum number of nominations shall be 2 for Gadjah Mada University.
If you have more nominees, please let us know beforehand.
The number of scholarship recipients
All WJC graduates have received scholarships since we started the program in 2010. We would like to inform you that we keep making efforts to grant scholarships to as many WJC students as possible, although we cannot guarantee them at the moment. We applied to a scholarship foundation, Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) for a grant in October and we are supposed to receive the results back from JASSO around February 2019.
The determination of WJC participants and scholarship recipients will be announced around March, 2019.