[Tuition Fee Waived]
Greetings from Kokushikan University! Hope you are all doing well.
We are accepting ONE student to our school to participate in our one-year exchange program. The program will start on March 2020.
Are you interested in participating? Come register yourself!
March 2020 – February 2021
(For one-year exchange program students only)
Exempt from paying tuition and other scholastic fees at Kokushikan University.
CONDITION (Language Requirements)
All Classes are offered in Japanese
- Undergraduate: Second Level of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test or equivalent. (N2)
- Graduate: First Level of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test or equivalent. (N1)
#Every class is conducted in Japanese. However, if both professors and students speak English, the student does not need to fulfill the Japanese Language skills requirement mentioned above.
Credit Transfer: Students should transfer all or partial credits earned at Kokushikan to his/her home institution.
- A Room with fixtures and furnishings: bed, desk, chair, closet (No Futon or Mattress – needs to be prepared or purchased)
- Meal: not provided
Room fee: ¥50,000/month. Koksushikan University will subsidize 80% of the room fee (¥40,000) per month. Students have to pay ¥10.000/month.
Utilities: Students have to pay ¥2,000/month for the internet and other utilities including electricity, gas, and water supply by him/herself.
- Application for Admission
- Study plan for undergraduate
- Study plan for graduate
- Letter of Recommendation
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility Page 1
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility Page 2
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility Page 3
- Certificate of Health
- List of Faculties and Graduate Schools
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from the academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Japanese Language proficiency (as mentioned above)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will inform you.
- The FINAL decision from Kokushikan University.