[Scholarship is offered for this program]
We are pleased to announce that Osaka University is inviting applications for Osaka University Exchange Program for 2018. We are accepting a few full-time undergraduate and/or graduate students from your institution under the student exchange agreement between Osaka University and your institution.
Osaka University Fact Sheet (A) OsakaU_Factsheet_2018-19
Before you apply, please read carefully the application guide: (C) Application Guide for Students_2018 Fall
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Japanese Language proficiency (*if any)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application through website.
4) FINAL decision from Osaka University.