[Scholarship is offered for this program]
Nishimura International Scholarship Fund from Nishimura Foundation has come again to help you reach your dream to take a higher education in Japan! This scholarship is offered for Undergraduate (S1), Postgraduate (S2), and Master degree (S3) in Kyoto University, Osaka University, Ritsumeikan University, and Kwansei Gakuin University.
For more information, kindly contact Ucu Fadhilah through email@example.com
- Applying for either Kyoto University, Osaka University, Ritsumeikan University, and Kwansei Gakuin University
- GPA (Grade Point Average) > 3.0 (S1) and > 3.5 (S2 and S3)
- Possesses a determination for a higher education
- Able to speak Japanese/willing to learn the language and culture
- Willing to be the bridge to connect and to tighten the relationship between Indonesia and Japan
- June 30, 2018 for applicants that applied on October 2018
- December 30, 2018 for applicants that applied on April 2019
- Cost of living preparation (only given once) in Japan ¥50.000
- Monthly living cost of ¥120.000
- Term of scholarship grant:
- S1 – 2 to 4 years (if necessary)
- S2 – 2 years
- S3 – 3 years
- Grants will be given every 3 months
- Round trip to Japan will be given
- Letter of Acceptance (LoA) from your preferred university.
- Curriculum Vitae (with colored picture)
- Motivation Letter
- Essay on why you want to study in Japan
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination issued by Home University
- Colored copy of passport
- Copy student card
- Certificate of Health Insurance (for six months)
- Research proposal in either English or Japanese
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to the Nishimura Foundation as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from the Nishimura Foundation.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than June 18, 2018.