[This program is self funded]
Greetings from Nara Women’s University, Japan!
It is our great pleasure to invite female students to our Summer Program 2019 with NO tuition and accommodation fees. “Man’yo” program will be conducted from July 26th to August 7th in Japanese, and students will learn Japanese language and culture through many lectures, field trips and interaction with NWU students.
Attached files are:
1. Brochure of our program
Procedures for application and the details of program are found at:
Nara Women’s University is located in Nara, Japan, 1.5 hrs travel from KIX (Kansai International Airport) by airport limousine. Our university has easy access to many World Heritage Sites including Todai-ji temple, and Kofuku-ji temple, and also to Kyoto and Osaka by train. We believe this wonderful location will provide your students with a great opportunity of studying and experiencing traditional Japanese culture, and these programs will help your students understand Japan more deeply.
• Application Form
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Japanese language proficiency (Min. JLPT N3)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
2) OIA will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Nara Women’s University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Nara Women’s University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and 1 Softcopy (Scan all applicants’ filled-out application materials in one PDF File) by email to email@example.com no later than March 18, 2019.