[This program is self funded]
The Nagoya University Short-Term Japanese Language Program (NUSTEP) offers two week of intensive Japanese classes. Participants will join specialized lectures by faculty and visit some of the laboratories on campus. We aim to promote a greater understanding of Japanese culture and society.
The program also provides various on and off-campus activities such as cultural excursions, field trips, exchanges and discussions with Nagoya University students. All participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the program.
For further information, please go to: http://ieec.iee.nagoya-u.ac.jp/en/nustep/about/index.html
- Application Information: Application Information
- Application Form application_form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0) and intermediate level of Japanese proficiency (JLPT N2/N3 or CEFR A2/B1).
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Nagoya University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Nagoya University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES (hardcopy) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) and by email to email@example.com no later than September 21, 2018.