[Scholarship is offered for this program]
Warm Greetings from Meiji University!
Meiji University are pleased to announce our Japanese Language Program for international students in Summer 2019.
Please see the URL below for more information:
July 16 – August 2, 2019 (18 days)
Japanese Language Program is in process of applying for acceptance as a Student Exchange Support Programs sponsored by JASSO. If the program is adopted, Meiji University will offer a scholarship (JPY 80,000) on the last day of the program, to participants who are either undergraduate or graduate students of Meiji University’s partner institution and meet requirements set by JASSO, within available number. Details will be updated on the website as soon as the application result is released.
**NOTE** Please be advised that JASSO’s final decision if the applicants can grant the scholarship or not will be done at the end of June 2019. Meiji University cannot inform if applicants can grant the scholarship or not before paying the fee of the program.
• Application Form
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
2) OIA will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Meiji University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Meiji University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and 1 Softcopy (Scan all applicants’ filled-out application materials in one PDF File) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 28, 2019.