[This program is self-funded]
Greetings from Kyoto University! We hope this email finds you well. We are pleased to announce the application procedures for the exchange programs starting in April 2019 (Spring Semester 2019).
Please find the link of the Nomination/Application procedures below:
1. We used to ask for submitting two “Letters of Recommendation”, but from this time of application we need only one letter.
2. JASSO form (Excel spread sheet) results GPA by calculate formula. Therefore please make sure to fill in using the Excel spread sheet provided by us. We don’t accept the form in handwriting anymore.
Please visit the link below for the application procedures.
The application procedures for Kyoto University:
https://area34.smp.ne.jp/area/ table/19524/bd0zkA/M?S=oelbt2s ikfo
Nomination is done by home university
Nominations must be applied through our online nomination system by the exchange coordinator at the home university no later than August 31st, 2018. Applications will only be considered if the student(s) have been nominated from partner universities. (No students are allowed to use our online nomination system.)
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
OIA APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Kyoto University as for host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Kyoto University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than August 10, 2018.