[Scholarship is offered for this program.]
Kansai University is now offering a scholarship for the Intensive Japanese Language and Culture Courses in June and July 2018.
The course fee costs at least about JPY200,000 for tuition, accommodation and insurance. The scholarship covers only small part of the entire cost. Please refer to the detailed amount in the Guide. Applicants must pay course fee and airfare at their own cost beforehand; the scholarship will be handed to the students in a week after their arrival in Japan.
JPY50,000 per student.
1. Exchange coordinator emails applicant’s information to email@example.com
(2) date of birth
(4) faculty, year of enrollment
(neither an official recommendation letter by dean nor transcript is required.)
2. Kansai University emails back for announcing the grant to the exchange coordinator in 7 days from the deadline.
3. Applicants must follow the guidance for course application.
1. Academic transcript (in English) or the converted transcript using the attached GPA conversion
2. Certificate of enrollment from faculty
3. Copy of passport
4. Curriculum Vitae
5. Recommendation letter
6. Motivation letter
7. Japan language proficiency certificate
Download the GPA Conversion Table and Program Guide here.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 8, 2018.