[This program is self funded]
Greeting from Kansai University of International Studies(KUIS) in Japan!
We will accept One student from your Universitas Gadjah Mada next spring.
Required documents list: Admission list_2019 Spring
Admission information: Admission Information_2019 Spring
Spring Semester: April 1, 2019 ~ September 30, 2019
Every class in KUIS will be taught in Japanese except for the English classes of Dept. of English Communication, thus an applicant to our exchange program is required to have a certain level of Japanese language. Please see the requirements for each major/courses below.
1. Department of English Communication : More than Intermediate level (JLPT* Level N3 and above)
2. The rest : Upper-intermediate level and above (JLPT Level N1~N2)
*JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)
List of available courses : Admission Information_2019 Spring
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- KUIS Exchange Student Application Form ((Form 1) KUIS EXCHANGE STUDENT APPLICATION FORM)
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility/CoE ((Form 2) APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY). Please read the sample below before filling the CoE (sample for CoE)
- A government document to prove the relationship between the student and the sponsor/supporter specified in Form no.2
- Certificate of income
- Colored copy of passport
- 6 Passport-sized photos(W 30mm×H 40mm) (name and home university on the back)
- Certificate of Health ((Form 3) CERTIFICATE OF HEALTH)
- Proof of Japanese proficiency (if any)
- Official Academic Transcript
- A document that certifies that the applicant is a recipient of a scholarship from his/her own country (if applicable)
- Letter of recommendation
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- We will inform you once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Kansai University as host univeristy selection.
- FINAL decision from Kansai University.
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to email@example.com no later than October 16, 2018.