Greetings from Kanazawa University, Japan!
Kanazawa University is a leading university on the Sea of Japan coast, the University has contributed greatly to Japanese higher education and academic research since it was founded in 1949.
One of the University’s charms lies in being able to study in Kanazawa, a city rich in history and traditional culture. Kanazawa has cultivated a respected intellectual profile since the time of the Kaga fiefdom (1598 – 1867). Lively interaction among students, communication with staff, and the local community make it the perfect venue for students’ personal growth and development.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Kanazawa University Short-term Exchange Program 2020-2021 is now open.
Guidelines for Applicants to Kanazawa University Short-term Exchange Program (2020-2021) and the application forms for the Kanazawa University Exchange Program (KUEP) : http://kuglobal.w3.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/eg/sie/program/short-term-exchange-programs-at-kanazawa-university-2020-2021/
- Application Packages (*please refer to the program’s guidelines)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from the academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 25th, 2019, for Spring Nomination 2020 and January 3rd, 2020, for Fall Nomination 2020.