- Students who are registered as regular students in undergraduate courses at Fukuoka Univ.’s sister universities in China, Taiwan, Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Nepal and who have NEVER been to Japan in the past. (We’d like to give an opportunity to those who have desired to come to learn Japan, but never had a chance.)
- The student is required to have Japanese language proficiency (higher than basic level), since group study, discussion and presentation are conducted in Japanese in principle.
- Also it is desirable that he/she has the English proficiency.
The number of participants invited:
1 student respectively recommended by the sister university
Period of Seminar:
10 days for the period from October 16 (arriving in Fukuoka) to October 26, 2018 (departing to home countries)
Then, we will let you know “INFORMATION ABOUT THE SEMINAR AND IMPORTANT ISSUES TO KNOW” inclusive of planning the flight schedule and purchasing the air ticket when we send a letter of Invitation and the additional supporting documents for the participant’s applying for the visa.
Please do not plan the flight schedule/purchase the air ticket without making a confirmation of our documents which we will send to you in August.
- Round trip between the international airport nearest home institution and Fukuoka Airport
- Transfers to and from Fukuoka International Airport
- 10 nights’ accommodation, meals
- Tuition fees (classes planned by Fukuoka Univ.)
- All class materials
- Field trip and cultural activities
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic adviser
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Fukuoka University as for host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Fukuoka University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than July 1, 2017.