[Scholarship is offered for this program]
Exchange students from our foreign partner institutions are enrolled at Doshisha as students of either “the Center for Global Education (commonly referred to as CGE-sei)” or “the Center for Japanese Language and Culture (commonly referred to as Nichibun-sei)”. They may take subjects offered at each Center as well as access the same campus facilities as regular Doshisha students.
For spring semester 2019: November 9, 2018
For fall semester 2019: The end of March 2019
Language requirements: NOTE: Please recruit candidates who meet the language requirement set on our agreement and also the information sheet in the pack.
Please download the available content pack for all the information and application form here:
- 1. Application for Exchange Program 2019
- 2. Information for Certificate of Eligibility (CoE)
- 3. Statement of Expenses Payment
- 4. Application for Accommodation 2019
- 5. List of Accommodation (In Eng & JP)
- 6. Regarding JASSO scholarship & Application Form
- 7. Check List
- 8. Information Sheet on Arrival, CGE and CJLC program
- 9. For a CGE student – Questionnaire on Japanese Proficiency
NOTE: Students cannot change their program (CGE to CJLC or CJLC to CGE) middle of their exchange period.
In Japanese: http://intad.doshisha.ac.jp/ex change/exchange.html
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will inform you.
- FINAL decision from Doshisha University.