Kansai University is now recruiting exchange students for Spring semester 2019 (April admission).
【Kansai University Exchange Student Procedure Guide (Spring Semester 2019)】
Program website link: http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/Kokusai/english/from/exchange.php
Important notice: http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/Kokusai/ES/others.pdf
Please read the guidelines carefully.
1. Complete the online application.
※The following data need to be uploaded on the web application system. Please prepare the following data beforehand. The file format is only accepted PDF, JPEG and PNG.
– ID photo
– Passport photo
– Kansai University Certificate of Health
2. Prepare the following documents:
- Exchange Program Covenants Application form (received after completing the online form (above))
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Enrollment from faculty
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Official academic transcript
- Language proficiency (GTEC 260,TOEFL ITP 505, TOEFL iBT 60, TOEIC 580 , or CEFR B1)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application.
- FINAL decision from Kansai University.
Submit before 8 October 2018 (soft file send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in one PDF format, hard file 2 copies to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12)