[This program is self-funded]
The International Exchange program is available to overseas students of universities with exchange agreement with Flinders University. The program allows eligible students to study a semester or two semesters of their home university degree at Flinders.and currently accepting student nominations and exchange applications for Flinders Semester 1 2018 (February-June 2018).
Fact Sheet: Flinders Study Abroad Fact Sheet
For further information, please go to: http://www.flinders.edu.au/international-students/student-exchange-study-abroad/inbound/how-to-apply.cfm
February – June 2018
• Application Form http://www.flinders.edu.au/for_international_students_files/Documents/Study%20Abroad/Application%20Forms/Incoming%20Student%20Exchange%20Application-interactive_082011.pdf
Please see http://www.flinders.edu.au/international-students/student-exchange-study-abroad/inbound/study-options/how-to-select-topics.cfm to complete page 3 of the application form.
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550, iBT 82 or IELTS 6.0) Please refer to: http://www.flinders.edu.au/international-students/student-exchange-study-abroad/inbound/eligibility-and-costs.cfm
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Flinders University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Flinders University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than November 14, 2017.