The study of Indonesia and the education of Indonesian students has long been a priority of The Australian National University (ANU). As part of its ongoing commitment to Indonesia, ANU will offer a one-week intensive research workshop to a selection of the brightest final year undergraduate students from a cross-section of leading Indonesian universities. The aim of the workshop is to develop innovative thinking and enhance the research skills of participants. Faculty of Social and Political Sciences Universitas Gadjah Mada is welcomed to send its 6 brightest students to participate in this program.
Place and Date: Bogor, 9 – 14 July 2017
This program is fully funded including program fee, accommodation, and transportation.
Internal (Faculty) Selection Process
- Registration 27 March – 8 April 2017
- Document Selection 10 – 13 April 2017
- Final Selection 17 April 2017
- A final year student from all departments in the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences who is currently doing his/her undergraduate thesis or has submitted his/her undergraduate thesis proposal.
- Has some research experience
- Has a good command in English
- Research abstract in English
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Academic Transcript
Contact Person: 081246476148 (Adelia)