[Partial Scholarship Offered]
Chonbuk National University (CBNU) would like to invite students from Universitas Gadjah Mada to participate in the exchange program for 2020 Spring semester.
- University tuition is exempted.
- Based on the agreement with UGM, the dormitory fee is exempted, and daily meals provided on weekdays.
- Students must prepare their own international travel expenses (include visa and other preparation).
More information: Exchange Program at CBNU
Liberal arts · Major subject
– It requires a certain level of Korean skill or English skill(for English classes)
2) Korean class for Foreigner
– Only for undergraduate students
– Students can not take classes if they exceed the number of students
– Graduate students and undergraduates who want to take additional Korean classes can
pay the fee and apply for a separate course.
List of courses offered CBNU Major Courses for Spring Semester (taught in English).
• Application Form
• Study plan
• Curriculum Vitae
• Personal Statement
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• Certificate of Tuberculosis/X-Ray Tuberculosis Test Result
a. It must be result after January 1, 2019
b. A person who proved positive from test cannot enter this country. c. If you already submit to embassy for visa issuing, it doesn’t need to be submitted.English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Chonbuk National University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Chonbuk National University.
Please send all documents above in 2 hardcopies to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) and softcopy to email: email@example.com no later than October 31, 2019