[Scholarship is offered for this program]
The call for exchange programs for 2019 fall enrollment launched on January 10th, 2019 (JST).
Please find the application information below for details.
In addition, more information about each program is available on the following website:
The quota for AY 2019-2020:
We decided to set 2 as the maximum number of students we can accept from your institution for the exchange programs during AY2019-2020 in light of balancing the number of incoming and outgoing students to/from your university.
Please select your candidates carefully before nomination so that the total number of your candidates is within the quota allocated.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Certificate of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Recommendation from Academic Advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Photocopy of certificate of language proficiency*
- Copy of Official Academic Transcript
Required documents after selected as a nominated student (all of the forms below can be downloaded at application websites):
- Certificate of Enrollment from Home University
- Application form for JASSO scholarship (only qualified applicants)
*Minimum language proficiency:
- JYPE, IPLA, COLABS English: TOEFL iBT® Test 79 or equivalent
- DEEp‐ Bridge (UG) Japanese: TTBJ/SPOT 65 English: TOEFL iBT® Test 79 or equivalent
- DEEp‐ Bridge (G) TTBJ/SPOT 85 or TOEFL iBT® Test 79 or equivalent
- DEEP Japanese: JLPT N1
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application through T-Cens – website by 3:00 pm February 20, 2019 (Japan Standard Time).
(Important: Do not fill the online form before you are selected as a nominated student)
- The FINAL decision from Tohoku University.