WHY COLLABORATE WITH US?
- FISIPOL UGM is located in the heart of Yogyakarta. It is the city which well known for its cultural richness and their student friendly environment. Hence, Yogyakarta earns a nick name as “Student City”.
- It is surrounded by art centers, palaces, museums, shopping outlets, cafes, and educational institutions. It puts this faculty in the unique position to experiences the blend between modernity and local tradition. Hence, it is giving FISIPOL UGM a unique perspective on their outlook toward the world.
- FISIPOL UGM is one of the oldest faculty established in Indonesia after The Independence in 1945. Hence, it has long tradition of excellence in education, research, and community service.
- It is ranked as one of the best universities in ASEAN Best Guarantee of Quality System and the Top 15 University in ASEAN based on the QS Asia Ranking in 2013.
- FISIPOL UGM also keeps to improve the quality of education and research by making sure that our facilities and services keep up with international standard as we received the ISO 90001;2008.
- Yogyakarta is both the center of education and tourism in Indonesia. The quality and unique learning experiences is offered by FISIPOL UGM. Therefore, the richness of traditional cultures in Yogyakarta is attracting many tourists and students from abroad to come.
- In FISIPOL UGM, international exposure has been one of important part of learning. By initiating double degree international program and immersion class initiative, it encourages more classes to be taught in English, to open more chance for international student and lecture to get involve in the education process. We also continue to deepen our collaboration with other international universities and institutions through some programs such as student exchange, staff exchange, join lectures and join research.
Student Vibrant Life
FISIPOL UGM greatly invests in student development program such as student organizations and student studies clubs. Due to, the education process is not only conducted in a class room, but also it can be done outside the formal class learning. Hence, it is not rare to see students stay late after class in campus to do extra curricula activities in FISIPOL UGM.
To collaborate with us, please contact the Manager of Global Engagement Office, Mrs. Agustina Kustulasari, S.Pd., M.A.E: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
P: +62 274 563362 ext 182